Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Family Holiday

























I apologize that there are so many pictures, but I had to condense 5 days into one post because I didn't have cell service or wifi the entire time I was there. The trip, although filled with dysfunctional family members, was really nice. It was the perfect change in scenery I needed, because Texas doesn't have tons of tall trees, vast bodies of water, and beaches with no people on them constantly around me, so it was good. I was in the car 96% of the time driving from Texas to Alabama with frequent trips back to Mississippi, so I'm exhausted, but I'm glad I got a break from my regular life, and I bonded more with my sisters (as seen in some of the photos). I got back last night and for some reason I'm super tired even though I rested and slept the whole time? And now I have to go to work in an hour. Cool x

1 comment:

  1. I'm just now seeing this, and I don't know why, but I am really into these photos. Go you x

    ReplyDelete