Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Residence














I currently live with my grandparents, and it isn't ideal, but it's nice. It's nicer than what I became used to living in. I don't want to be here much longer, & I'm working on that. I work in a bookstore I'm sure I'll show later, and I'm happy, which I haven't been in a while, so. Baby steps. I have to leave for vacation in 6 hours to see my mom's side of the family and I haven't packed a single thing. Oops? I'm really only going on the trip to take pictures out of my usual scenery and to practice with my new camera I got for my birthday in June. I've lived in my area my whole life and I'm ready for change x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey, thanks so much. I've been stressing over if my pictures look alright. You're a doll x

      Delete