Monday, February 2, 2015

south













On Thursday morning, I went 6 hours south to spend some time with my aunt and uncle. They live in the country, so there is seriously nothing near them but open fields and sky, which is what I took the most pictures of. The sky was insane, if you can't tell. It was constantly changing, and they live up on a hill so the wind was always trying to blow me over as I was taking pictures, but my God, the sunsets. I don't think I've ever seen a sky so beautiful. I got home last night (Sunday) at 12:30 am, and I really enjoyed driving at night, but being solo, it's really hard to take pictures or film while driving. But I had a really nice time overall, I really needed to get away for a few days, away from my usual scenery, and just enjoy the quiet for a bit. I highly recommend solo road trips. Sometimes you just need to do something for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment