Sunday, December 28, 2014

suncatcher














So I got this suncatcher set recently and it's supposed to cast rainbows and prisms everywhere when in direct light. I'm OBSESSED. I decided to experiment with putting it in front of my camera and these are the results. The last picture is just a reference to see the lighting I used (iPhone flashlight) and just placed the suncatcher in front of the camera for the others. I want to use it for everything. Dreamy dreamy dreamy. It came with a glass one I gave to my little sister Kenna for Christmas but I'm totally fine with just this one. It's perfect. I didn't even edit the pictures they're so lovely. Yes. Hopefully more to come with this thing. It's getting me so inspired, I love it. It's supposed to be used to cast rainbows in your car, and I don't even know if it does that, but it's perfect for what I plan to use it for. And it makes me smile because it says "have a rainbow day!" and I think everyone should and everyone needs one of these in their lives x

No comments:

Post a Comment