Tuesday, November 25, 2014

polaroid









About two days ago I bought a new little polaroid camera at a photography exhibit and I am obsessed. This is my new favorite thing. I found out from an experiment yesterday that it doesn't do too well in the outside elements - sunshine or night - and it's better in a dark confined space where the flash is the only light. So it isn't really ideal for the things I want to use it for, but I'm having fun experimenting. There were more photographs, but I let my little sister Kenna take a few shots and she loved them so much she wanted to keep them before I could take pictures of them for this post, but that's alright. There will definitely be more to come. Also, ignore the fact that I'm wearing the same plaid shirt in every take. It was the same weekend, and I wasn't done channeling Alison Mosshart. I'll never be done doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment