Monday, October 13, 2014

fair weather


















I can't even describe how perfect of a day it was. My little sister Kenna had a day off from school and free tickets to the State Fair of Texas, so I called in sick to work and decided to take her. It's become almost a yearly thing with us and it never gets old. We were having so much fun, I almost forgot to take pictures. Most of the pictures were actually taken by her because I was either driving, wanting her to have a good time, or distracted by nonsense. 

But it's finally been decent weather after this crazy storm happened last night and it's been amazing. The top of the ferris wheel had insane wind and it was freezing, and I wanted to stay up there forever. The clouds were gorgeous, and I didn't see a single person I knew. I barely even had to edit the pictures, because the clouds made everything perfect. I'm still in a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment